In Canada, standard insurance companies will not provide coverage to landlords who own buildings or residential units that are leased to legal cannabis facilities and others in the medical cannabis industry. We can provide you with complete protection, ensuring you can focus on what matters most.   


Why Do I Need It?

If you are a landlord that has tenants operating dispensaries or marijuana production on your property, you can now get insurance to specifically cover this risk. 


You no longer have to decide between disclosing your tenants' activities and risking your policy getting cancelled. CannaCover gives you the complete and proper coverage for legal marijuana operations on your property.



Given the high value of dispensary and lounge contents and risk of theft, landlords can't afford not to have coverage that provides protection in these instances.  CannaCover's insurance program offers policies to landlords leasing commercial space for storefront dispensary operators, lounges, cafes and headshops.

  • Leakage

  • Theft

  • Fire

  • Equipment

  • Product Liability

  • Other Custom Solutions


Whether you have greenhouses, industrial properties, warehouses and other buildings being used for cultivation and production of marijuana, our underwriters are prepared to take on the risks and write policies without a significant increase in premium.  

  • Air Contamination

  • Theft

  • Fire

  • Equipment

  • Leakage

  • Mold & infestations

  • Liability/Litigation

What other business' can you Insure?

In addition to the specific coverage's listed above for those involved in the production and cultivation of marijuana, we've developed custom-tailored programs for those operating affiliated business as well, check out our affiliated business section here for more information. 

AODA Policy

Ready to learn more?

Give us a shout to learn more about how we can help.